Dremu The Miracle Emu Oil | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Dremu The Miracle Emu Oil

Friends know that I am sensitive about my bad complexion so they recommend me all sorts of facial products and I have tried them all but none helped. Well, it is a sweeping statement, unfortunately. They do help some of the time but there was no long term solution, unfortunately.

Now, with the stressful life that I am leading and the lack of rest nightly, my skin has gone from bad to worse with noticeably fine lines *sigh*

My sister told me about Dremu range of skin care products which is said to be able to wipe of wrinkles effectively. In addition to that, it prevents sagging too! You know, I have always been afraid that the skin of my face would lose its elasticity and my face sag like one of the many older men and women I see in town. I don't want to be like them but it is not easy to defy age.

According to my sister, the eyes are the areas that age the fastest that is why Dremu has the air brush eye cream that is loved by celebrities. Ah, I have always wondered how they could look so good! Is Dremu their best kept secret?

Come to think of it, I do remember reading on Dremu, the emu oil product, in a recent glossy magazine. The results are said to be so amazing that the effect is almost instant. If you think that skin care is only for women, then you are wrong because Dremu has many satisfied male customers as well.

Is Dremu the product for me? I hope it is and I can't wait to be one of their many satisfied customers!


0 comments:

Post a Comment