Searching For A New Or Used Car? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Searching For A New Or Used Car?

In a few posts back, I talked about looking for a car to buy but have been undecided. So far, all those that I eyed at have been turned down by my dad. He's supposedly the expert in cars.

One of my readers told me about
Autotropolis, a newly launched website where I could do my research for new or used cars. I am ashamed that I did not know about the website earlier despite spending such long hours on the internet!

Autotropolis is equipped with useful interactive tools like the Vehicle Selector Aid and the Dealership Locator. These come in very handy and cut down time wasted on manually browsing through the listings.

What I really love about the site is its impartial buying advice. At least I am able to get frank third party opinion. I KNOW my dad is always shooting down my favorite cars while suggesting for me to buy what he likes instead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment