Is Man U. Coming? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Is Man U. Coming?

My friend told me that he will be going to the Man U. match but he does not know the price of the ticket. I subsequently asked him if he has found out the ticket price, but he told me, "Cancelled already."

And then later, he was excitedly telling me that the game is ON but not long afterwards, he again said that it is cancelled. I know what is going on, with regards to the fear that Man U would steal the thunder from Asian Cup. But seriously, once and for all, is it ON or OFF?

I really pity football fans and particularly, Man U fans. Can they see their favorite team in action in Kuala Lumpur in July, 2007 or not? These officials are in fact acting like small children. Remember the days when we go like, "I friend you, I don't friend you"?

So yeah, although I am not a football fan, I just hope that this issue will be settled. At least I no longer have to listen to my friend's grumbles, though personally it makes no difference to me whether they come or not. No more David Beckham already what!

0 comments:

Post a Comment