Marc's Aruba Vacation | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Marc's Aruba Vacation

I received an email from my friend Marc just last night. I have not heard from him for the longest time. Apparently, he has just returned from an Aruba vacation with his family. He told me that it was one of his best vacations ever and he already have plans to go for another before the year is over. He told me that he now has to concentrate on saving money!

Marc told me that he booked his vacation through Vacations.net and received steep discounts of up to 50% off regular rates and that helped a lot in his budget for the vacation and frees up his money for something else.

I have heard of Vacations.net before but Marc pointed out that their website has been revamped into a more user-friendly and intuitive customized booking engine that sets it apart from other hospitality website.

Marc told me to browse Vacations.net so that I could see the exact place that he went to. There are many visual images and virtual tours of the vacation packages on the website and Marc told me that he received exactly what he paid for.

Boy, am I so tempted to go on an Aruba vacation myself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment