Kancil + MyVi = Viva | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Kancil + MyVi = Viva

Have you seen the latest Viva on the road? I'm not talking about those on display in showrooms because somehow they look different when they are moving on the road. Did you notice or is it just my eyes?

Anyway, one zipped past my house the other day and I managed to catch a glimpse of it. Well, what does it look like? In my opinion, it’s a cross between second generation Kancil and MyVi. No wonder Perodua is going to halt production of Kancil. Poor Kancil owners *sob* *sob*

I wonder how demand is like. Somehow I feel that the Kelisa is cuter. Well, the problem is, I still can't decide what car I should buy. I'd like a new car but at this moment in time, only national cars are within reach. My dad, though, is discouraging me from buying national cars. He said that I will regret it! I should listen to him since he has driven more cars that I have ridden in!

New imported cars are so expensive and I'd rather not be bogged down by a long and hefty car installment. Gee decisions, decisions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment