Fishing At Hard Rock Cafe | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, May 21, 2007

Fishing At Hard Rock Cafe

I have never been to Hard Rock Cafe before so I do not know what sort of crowd frequents it except that there are many gwailos around. I have so many friends who met their other half at Hard Rock Cafe, got married and followed the husband back to their home country or their new work base. In the first place, they were at Hard Rock Cafe Kuala Lumpur also because they were expatriates here.

There was once when I saw my friend in town with a gwailo who was her boyfriend then but they subsequently got married. So I asked her, in Cantonese, "Wah so handsome, where did you find him?"

My friend replied, "He was fished from Hard Rock Cafe!" Hahaha of course the gwailo did not understand what we were laughing over.

Another outstanding case is my friend whose boyfriends were all met at Hard Rock Cafe, they came in so many nationalities that it read like a mini United Nations. She finally settled with a gwailo, got married and lived in Kuala Lumpur for a few short years and then left for his hometown. But they subsequently separated and divorced after producing two lovely mixed blooded children :-(

2 comments:

_butt said...

wow! fishing at hard rock cafe must be real easy then :P

Em said...

I think I need to go & fish fish there too :-D

Post a Comment