Thunderstorm Everyday! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Thunderstorm Everyday!

Bad weather every single day! I did mention that every time it rains my monkey gets frighten of the thunderstorm and lightning that his heart starts to palpitate and he gets into seizures.

Well, when if rains like this everyday, I'm sure you get the picture. As for me, I do not have any respite at all. Want to rest also cannot. Want to work also cannot.

The other day my fatty monkey nearly went into fits three times. Every time it happens, I think my life is blasted a few days. If this goes on, I will be the one who will go into fits, seriously.

I told my friend want to move away with my monkeys to somewhere without rain but he told me that it is the same from Kedah to Penang to Perak to Selangor to Malacca right down to Singapore and even the East Coast.

Isn't it sickening? I surrender lah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment