Shopping For Health Insurance | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Shopping For Health Insurance

Simon advised that I should get myself health insurance coverage and I agree. It is scary that medical costs in the country have skyrocketed. It is said that we can cure almost any illness but what is the use when we are not able to afford the medical treatment or medicine?

I told Simon that I do not have knowledge on
health insurance and to please help me find affordable health insurance since I am on a tight budget and may not be able to afford it if the premium is too high.

Simon told me not to worry and to take my time to shop around for a
health insurance plan that suits my budget the most. He said there is no hurry and advised me to check the background of the insurance companies first before committing myself to a policy.

I think I should read up more the various
health insurance plans to get a clearer picture of what I will be getting into!

0 comments:

Post a Comment