St Thomas Sailing Adventure | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

St Thomas Sailing Adventure

My parents asked me to help them book a St Thomas sailing excursion vacation. They have been on a sailing adventure previously and it was an unforgettable experience. Oh my, how I wish I could go as well, if only the company would grant me a weeks' leave!

Since I had no experience with booking a sailing holiday, I asked a friend of mine who is a global traveler. I think he has already been to all corners of the world.

He told me how simple it is to book a sailing excursion in the Virgin Islands by booking through Scubadu, a company specializing in catamaran sailing in the Virgin Islands. I was told that this company will be able to meet all my parents' holiday needs and I just have to tell the staff if we have any special request and they will see to it.

This gives me peace of mind since my parents are no longer young and I need to know that they will be in safe hands. I definitely will go with the company that comes with such great testimonial.

0 comments:

Post a Comment