Jewish Dating For The Jewish Single | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Jewish Dating For The Jewish Single

I have a friend who is a Jew and he is finding it increasingly difficult to get a partner. He has his career here and there aren't that many Jews around, you know?

I told him to try out online jewish dating. Who knows? He might find his match on Jaters.com. He was apprehensive at first because he has not tried online dating before, but I am an old hand at the game and told him how easy it is to sign up, build his profile and start making contact with other members.

I even helped him to think up an interesting description of himself and picked out his best mug shot for his profile. I hope he will be able to find a girlfriend. It will boost his confidence.

I do not know what he was afraid of! He is so shy even online! There was nothing to be afraid of since everyone is just like him, trying to make contact with like-minded people, people who share the same interests and people who are looking for a partner.

He was very thankful for my help and after the initial doubt, he began contacting other members. I hope that he will be successful in his first try!

0 comments:

Post a Comment