I'm Soooo Bad | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, April 26, 2007

I'm Soooo Bad

My friend from England told me that he will be in my hometown in early April and will leave at the end of the month. He told me that he will be putting up at his usual hotel, where he has a regular suite. He knows the General Manager of the hotel and is able to obtain a very attractive rate hence he is able to take out the same suite each time.

This friend used to live near my house but he moved away years ago. His family has also left their hometown but his in-laws are still staying out at a small town near my city that's why he comes back for long periods annually, to visit the in-laws.

Since receiving his email, I haven't even given him a call yet. What with my monkey and his surgery and work, I haven't even found time to keep in touch. I feel so bad and I know that he will be thinking I am no longer his friend, or that I have a boyfriend already, that's what he always thinks, anyway.

I hope that before he leaves I will REMEMBER to call him, even if I can't go out for a cuppa with him and his family *sigh*

0 comments:

Post a Comment