Going To Mechanic School | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Going To Mechanic School

I mentioned before that my friend Soo is really into fast cars and is always tweaking his car. He told me that he would love to get a certification for his skills. He told me that he found a mechanic school directory which has a comprehensive list of mechanic schools in the United States and he is very interested to have more information on certain schools and their programs.

Soo wanted to gain more knowledge in theory and
mechanic training not so much to make a career out of it but just to get accreditation for his skills that he acquired through his own research and through trial and error.

I told Soo that it is a lovely idea if he goes back to school. He could afford the fees and it certainly will open up his horizons. Being a certified mechanic will certainly open more doors of opportunities for him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment