Can't Get Enough Of Vladstudios | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Can't Get Enough Of Vladstudios

If you like the image header of this blog, you will notice that it was created b the guy from VladStudio. I really like it a lot that's why I am reluctant to change the layout of my blog. People told me that my blog is slow in loading and I do agree. The only thing I did was to resize it, though.

I like VladStudio artwork so much even my desktop wallpapers are from him! Today, I've gotten a new one again. I have my computer switched on for such long hours that I can be mighty bored by the same ol' wallpaper and it's just as well that I can find so many cute ones from VladStudio.

If you are unfamiliar with VladStudio, check his website out. There are so many cute and colourful wallpapers that you can download for free. I change my wallpaper like once a week or sooner if I have some free time on my hands!

0 comments:

Post a Comment