Buying Electrical Appliances / Electronic Products | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Buying Electrical Appliances / Electronic Products

Sometime back, my friend told me that a high percentage of people who buy electrical appliances or electronic products would have to return to the shop due to some problems or defect with the problem. People tell me that it all depends on luck. But since the percentage is so high, does it mean that generally these products lack quality or does it mean that all these people are having bad luck?

While I was at the computer shop trying to make my computer work my printer, there were so many people who bought something or other during PC Fair and they came back to say that their purchase is already out of order (!!) or there is some error or other with their gadget.

The scary part is that when I was there, PC Fair was only a couple of days ago, and the item is already out of order!

When there are so many people facing the same problems, don't tell me that it's all luck? I do feel that these products are generally low in quality no matter if it is made in Malaysia or China. Only those that are manufactured in certain countries have managed to uphold their quality.

I am not sure about you, but at least they do not meet *my* standards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment