Beef Jerky Meal | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Beef Jerky Meal

Beef has never been a staple diet in my household so my first taste of beef was in my late teens when I went to a party. I still remember there was a wide variety of beef jerky. It felt odd for me to eat beef for the first time. My friend, the host, told me to pack home some Jerky Snack Sticks.

From that day onwards, I have been a regular beef eater, my favorite being hot and spicy beef jerky and beef in BBQ sauce. Yummy!

My friend also introduced a beef online store called Wilson Beef Farms where I could order my favorite beef jerky at a very attractive price. I must say I am tempted to make a huge order since of my favorite hot beef jerky or BBQ beef jerky since they are only sold at $5 per unit.

It's great that we can even buy beef jerky packs as gifts or buy the gift certificates. The gift certificates come as low as $5 each and is good enough to purchase a package of beef jerky or 6 tasty beef snack sticks.

I believe that good things must be shared and food lovers, especially beef jerky lovers would greatly appreciate such a thoughtful gift.

0 comments:

Post a Comment