When Will WiMAX Reach Me? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

When Will WiMAX Reach Me?

Some people are pretty excited about WiMAX. Many believe that it will change the current internet scene. Hopefully, we no longer have to suffer from monopolized services that are not only expensive but also have our broadband quality compromised.

I am also looking forward to it but when will this service ever reach my cowtown? I desperately need the mobility that WiMAX can offer but I am not willing to pay more than necessary.

Perhaps the higher tariff is justified since I will no longer suffer from high blood pressure from the lousy service I sometimes have to put up with.

When WiMAX is here, it is time to finally invest in a laptop. I have not bought one all along because even with mobile internet, there are some places in the country that give us speed worse than dial up access.

And without WiMAX, why buy a laptop when it will be obsolete three years down the line? I just hope WiMAX won't be taking too long to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment