The Grand National Horse Race | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Grand National Horse Race

Many people do not know that I am passionate about horses and horse racing. Those who do know were surprised that I bet in horse racing too! They think that a girl should not gamble in horse racing but I take horse racing as sports. I think only horse lovers will know how to appreciate the beauty of a racing horse.

The horse racing fans are now all excited about the
Grand National, the most prestigious horse race on the calendar and possibly the toughest horse racing even in the world.

Since it is going to be run in less than three weeks' time, I went online for more news and discovered the Grand National website, and fortunately for me too because I could have all the information I need for the upcoming race as well as race history and winners of previous years.

I am also updated regularly with the latest news and tips. Betting is so convenient. I might just try my luck but first, let me check the odds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment