Shopping Cart Software by Ashop Commerce | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Shopping Cart Software by Ashop Commerce

Recently, a friend asked me if I have started my online business yet. He read my blog about my wish to go into eCommerce some months back. Unfortunately, I still haven't realize my dream of being my own boss yet. I have been so busy, I did not have the time to test out the many eCommerce software in the market.

The most important thing to me is user-friendliness to me and to my shopper. I do not need a complex
shopping cart software. Besides, I do not have the budget to spare.

My friend, who is also an etrader, recommended me Ashop Commerce where I will be able to use the full-featured software for free for ten days. Within these ten days, I would be able to know if this is the right one for me.

She told me that this is the most user-friendly, web-based, reliable, powerful yet affordable shopping cart software that she has come across and is confident that I will find it simple to use.

0 comments:

Post a Comment