20sen More, Please! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, March 11, 2007

20sen More, Please!

You may be wondering what 20sen I am talking about! It's my share! I need it to rise another 20sen to be in the safe zone. I hope that the KLSE will sustain its momentum for at least another week. Everybody, please don't profit take yet!

I read in the news that KLSE is set for further ccorrection in the coming week. Aiya... wait for me!!! :-(

I hope that this round I can finally let go this share WITH PROFIT! Really, I don't want to hold it anymore. It depresses me each time it falls lower that my purchase price and the low volume is not a pretty sight.

Somebody, please create some good news to spur the market. My share needs this push!

Ah, if I could gain a little here and get dividend from the company, I'd be happy. Yes, it has been freaking long since I am a shareholder of this company, even if it is only ONE miserable lot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment