Shopping At Farrey’s Part 2 | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Shopping At Farrey’s Part 2

Two weeks ago, my sister went online to check out Farreys.com for fixtures for her bathroom, living room and kitchen. She has finally made her selection of accessories for her bathroom and kitchen but she still can't decide on a ceiling fan! She said there are so many beautiful ceiling fans that she and her boyfriend cannot agree on a single fan. It is funny, isn't it?

That got me curious and I decided to see what makes it so hard to make a decision. Wow, Farrey's carries over a thousand fans and accessories from over a dozen ceiling fans manufacturers.

I personally like Fanimation and Monte Carlo ceiling fans but for the sake of practicality, I may be going for Minka Aire fans. They may not even welcome my suggestions, though, so I just told them to get modern ceiling fans that blend well with their interior decoration. That is the best solution, isn't it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment