Job Offer | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Job Offer

A distant relative of mine asked if I would relocate to the Klang Valley to work at her nursery. The problem is, I would have to pay because it would be on profit sharing basis.

I really have to laugh over this. How does she expect me to survive? In the Klang Valley, I have been told that a pay check of MYR1800 is barely enough. That was what Henry offered me. No doubt it is not enough for living comfortably even for a single person, and he will not be providing me internet access knowing that I practically live online. In the end, I did not take up his job offer. If I had taken it up, it is only because I need the change of scenery.

Anyway, I don't know what this distant relative of mine was thinking - that I am a water fish?

And there is no guarantee that there WILL be profit to be shared one, two or three months down the line. Who knows? Business is so competitive every where. What if there IS profit but then I am sidelined, I am bullied and someone shows me a mock set of account that shows not only zero profit, but a loss?

Cheh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment