I Finally Sold It! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I Finally Sold It!

Yay, I heave a sigh of relief. I finally sold my share, with profit too. Not much, but at least I did not lose! Phew** It really is not easy to make a profit when the market sentiment is so weak and volatile.

The tide can turn so quickly. I actually wanted to wait for it to go higher a little more but it dropped a bit due to profit taking, and I thought, I better sell it too as I do not have time to keep tabs of it.

I would have held on to it if It had reached the safe zone but I did not want to risk it.

It is of course like gambling. It may go up the next morning, or it may drop like no body's business. A problem in a neighouring country may trigger a regional downtrend. I have experienced these two scenarios. What happened overnight may affect the market the next day. I thought with this market conditions, I am better off keeping cash for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment