Happy Chap Goh Meh | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Happy Chap Goh Meh

In the blink of an eye, the fifteen days of Chinese New Year is almost over. Where did the time go? I did not even celebrate Chinese New Year this year. Admittedly, I was too wrapped up taking care of my sick monkey that I did not care what day it was, or even what time it was. All I know is, medication time and that stress both of us out because he just simply refuses to eat anything. He has completely lost his appetite. For a moment, I thought that I was going to lose him. Hence friends saw my sad look and heard my sad voice.

Anyway, I hope that all is well now. He has indeed shown improvement so, it's time to celebrate Chap Goh Meh. Even if I did not celebrate the first fourteen days, I can still celebrate the last day, can't I?

Once again, for the last time this year, Happy Chinese New Year.

Wishing you

Sun Thei Kin Hong
Ching Chun Mei Lei
Man Si Yu Yee
Sam Seong See Seng

and last but not least, Dragon Horse Sperm God!

May the fire boar bring you an abundance of Happiness, Wealth, Health and Love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment