divineMAGgees | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

divineMAGgees

Tonight I came across divineMAGgees female rock band website. I have actually heard of them a couple of years ago when they came out with their debut studio album, Love Me Like The Roses, which received heavy airplay on the radio.

I was told by a fellow fan that divineMAGgees will be coming out with a new studio album this year but he could not give me further details so I searched for their website online.

Check out their photos. Cool shots, huh? If you have not heard of their music, I suggest you do it now. Their kind of music is different from other female rockers. Their music is intriguing and puts your imagination on overdrive.

And look out for their upcoming album too. I can't wait to include it in my music collection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment