10% Price Difference | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

10% Price Difference

Well, I have mentioned time and again that I am looking to buy a printer all-in-one. Previously, I went to Tesco to check it out and it was selling at RM299. This HP, I keep forgetting the model, has the printer, scanner and copier functions. It does not have fax function which is not a problem for me.

Anyway, yesterday I went to Makro and saw this same model selling at RM269 only. That is a RM30 difference which is 10%. Makro has been taken over by Tesco Express since January, 2007 and so why the huge price difference?

After meddling with it for a little while, I don't quite like it that the joint of the flap doesn't feel solid. It's so creaky and feels like plastic. I don't know, I think I do expect more from a brand name like HP.

I think it's time to scout for another set during PC Fair. Is it next month? It can't some soon enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment