Smells Like Cucumber | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Smells Like Cucumber

A friend gave me a bottle of Dove shower cream. I am actually a soap person. I used to have lots of Johnson & Johnson's products as my cousin was working there. You would not believe the products that they label "sample". Suffice to say, I do not see any difference in size from what are sold at the pharmacy.

As said, I am a soap person and with all these "samples" I gave them away to my other cousin from the other side of the family. But since this Dove shower cream is a gift, I will be using it. Oh my, how luxurious. I just hope that when I have finished it, I WILL NOT BUY ANOTHER BOTTLE BY MYSELF!

There was once in the past where I was grateful even if we could afford only soap. And although I can well afford shower cream now, I want to be reminded of my humble past and not waste money on something like shower cream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment