Sad Eyed, Sad Faced | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Sad Eyed, Sad Faced

I went to the vet's on Thaipusam Day. It is a place that I do not look forward to go to. It's an animal hospital. People there are always sad. The only one smiling away is the Vet herself.

You know, I don't like jobs like this. People like doctors, vets, undertakers.... their business depends on people's misfortunes. That's really bad. Maybe this is why I'm mucking away at lowly jobs.

Anyway, the other day, I was talking to a fellow pet lover, I wondered if it is Joy's good luck to be rescued. Is there quality in his life now? To be injured so, is it better to live or die?

This is a question I always ask myself. If I do come across a situation like this, do I put the severely injured party to sleep, or try my best to save it know that even if a life is saved, the quality can never be restored.

Related post:
Can People Be Crueler?

0 comments:

Post a Comment