The Online Store Challenge | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, February 03, 2007

The Online Store Challenge

I have quite a few friends who run online stores and that made me want to start one as well. It's a challenge to set one up without technical know how but my friends are encouraging. They said they will help me out and advised me to use Ashop's award winning ecommerce software where I will have total control of how the store is set up.

They said I will find Ashop very simple to use and I do not even need to have HTML knowledge to create a professional online store.

They said that I will be given a free custom design for my online store if I sign up for a 2-year plan. That sounds really tempting. I don't want a store that looks like any other! I want a store that reflects my identity.

Plus I can subscribe to additional features like Live Help without the hassle of looking for another solutions provider.

0 comments:

Post a Comment