My Parents' Trip To Mexico Last Year | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, February 24, 2007

My Parents' Trip To Mexico Last Year

I hardly have time for a holiday but my parents are retirees who have a 101 excuses to go on holidays. I wouldn't say that they are lucky, but they have already worked their share so it's now time to enjoy life.

One of their trips last year was to Mexico. I think I have mentioned this somewhere on my blogs before. Although they complain of the scorching weather in Malaysia, they prefer to holiday by the beach side. Mexico was perfect for them.

They spent a wonderful two weeks at the
playa del carmen hotel, which is a beach fronted luxury hotel. They brought home many photos of their trip and I must say that it was like paradise on earth. I too wish that I am able to make a vacation there myself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment