My 2 SMRT 4 U Ring | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, February 04, 2007

My 2 SMRT 4 U Ring

Last week, I received my 2 SMRT 4 U ring. I applied for it back in November, 2006 and promptly forgot about it. In January, 2007, I thought to myself, "Hey my ring did not come. Aiya, forget about it, lah!"

Not long later, it came hehe... from experience in life, when you wait for something, it will seem like a long wait even when it is not that long. And once you let it arrive naturally, you will be surprised by the speed it came!

Anyway, I have the ring but I am not a ring person. I think I'm better off wearing it on a chain around my neck. It just as well is able to remind me to be careful of online people. Hey, I'm 2 SMRT 4 U, k?

It is indeed ironic that for a awareness program like this regarding the sharing of personal information online, when you request for a ring, they require your date of birth, name and address.

Not long after I requested for my ring, they ran out of stock. They are once again open for requests. This offer is available worldwide. Now, they limit each request to two rings. Previously, it was a maximum of three rings.

Go get yours now to remind yourself that not everyone is basically good.

Related post:
2 SMRT 4 U ~ Online Safety :: A Community Message

0 comments:

Post a Comment