Dreading Tomorrow | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Dreading Tomorrow

I'm feeling heartsick right now. My skinny monkey has been ill today, apart from difficulty in urinating which has been an on/off thing for a year or so, he has been vomiting now too and has lost his appetite.

If having a sick monkey on my hands is not enough, the fatty monkey has been suffering from anxiety attacks every evening for the past week every time it rains. Since last year, he suddenly developed a fear for thunderstorm.

When anxiety strikes, he may vomit and vomiting will trigger him to lapse into seizure.

As you can see, I am all stressed out. I really am out of ideas on how to help them. I need to take the skinny one to the vet tomorrow morning and will have to take the day off from work,

I dread the vet's prognosis. I dread that he may need surgery. I don't want this to happen. I wish there is a way to block it from my mind. I haven't been sleeping well lately and it hasn't help my mood.

I'm so sick I feel like burying myself in a hole and cry my heart out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment