All My Children Soap | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

All My Children Soap

A friend introduced me to the soap, All My Children. I have to admit that I was rather addicted to it and the episodes on TV just don't come soon enough. To satisfy my curiosity, I went to Soaps.com

I applaud Soaps.com for its comprehensive coverage of
All My Children. It is updated so fast that I have no worries if I ever miss an episode as I am sure to get the story from Soaps.com

Soaps.com also have spoilers which I simply love to read. I find that I enjoy the show more when I have watched the spoliers. I also get to compare how accurate the spoiler is presented from the real program.

Soaps.com is the place I have out with other All My Children fans where we get to chit chat about our favorite scenes, actors and even dialogues!

0 comments:

Post a Comment