The Ultimate Directory of Dentists | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, January 07, 2007

The Ultimate Directory of Dentists

There was once I had trouble finding the contact information of a dentist. I tried the Yellow Pages but it was useless because it was too thick. Even the online white pages couldn't help me.

There were some directories that have listings of dentists but these are paid listings that dentists pay to be listed. Those who did not pay will not be listed, and this discrepancy makes it hard for us patients.

It was with great happiness when I found the ultimate directory for dentist. A dentist is listed, as long as he is a qualified dentist!

It is very easy to
Find a dentist now. I found the one I was looking for, David W. Harr, on EveryDentist.com for my sister who lives in Nolensville as she wanted veneer for her two front teeth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment