Beefing Up Readership | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Beefing Up Readership

It's regretful that I did not spend time to beef up my blog's Page Rank and readership. When I first started this blog, within two months, my Page Rank shot up from zero to 3, all thanks to Fat4 who, with a PR5, linked me up. I'm grateful for that.

Too bad, after so many months now, it's still stuck at PR3 GGGrrrr

You know, I missed so many good paying opportunities, all because the advertiser wanted PR4 and up. Hey, I can write a pretty mean review too!

And then I was told about FuelMyBlog.com. It is a site that "rents" out 40 X 40 pixel blocks to blogs or websites. We can place our image there and hope that browsers will click on our image which will lead them to our blog.

I have already placed my blog there. If you go to FuelMyBlog.com, you can see my avatar right smack in the middle of the home page. That's a kiss from me!

If you are looking for more traffic to your blog or non-commercial site, go ahead and place your blog on FuelMyBlog.com right now. You have nothing to lose BECAUSE IT'S FREE!

6 comments:

B said...

cute blog, I love your layout
thanks for the info

Em said...

Hi B!


Thanks for your comments! Hope you find fuelmyblog.com useful too.

KevinD said...

Once again, my angel!!!

I love your blogs.

The fuelmyblog nice guy Kevin

Em said...

Hi Kevin, thanks for your comment. Your site is picking up! Good luck!

Mae said...

Thanks for that piece of info will definately give it a try. Btw a really cute layout, lurve it

Em said...

Hi Mae,

Thanks for dropping a comment & the compliments on the layout. I personalized one of the free templates.

Hope FuelMyBlog will work for you as it did for me.

Post a Comment