Taking Better Care Of Myself | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Taking Better Care Of Myself

I always advise friends to take better care of themselves especially if they are smokers and/or drinkers. Usually, some will tell me, "Smoke also die, don't smoke also die!" and I'll tell them that first and foremost, you need to love yourself, then only can others love you. And only then will you be capable of loving others.

Now, I need to listen to my own tune. I am feeling the ravages of time. My body is sensing it. My body is showing it. What's annoying is that I'm tired and I'm showing it. My face is showing it.

My hectic life began a couple of years ago but it escalated in mid-2006. I tell you, I really can sleep standing up. What's new, right? *sigh*

Paul: Go to bed lah.
Me: But I've got work to do
Paul: Do tomorrow lah
Me: Tomorrow has tomorrow's task
Paul: You"re crazy. You're running on my (NYC) time!
Me: ..........

If it's not too late, my New Year's resolution is to take better care of myself. If I don't, no one else will.

0 comments:

Post a Comment