On The Move | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

On The Move

I always believed that a mobile phone can be more than what I'm using it for, i.e. make and receive calls and short messages. I was lazy to explore the possibilities until I discovered IMobLife-Expedite Your Mobile Life!

With IMobLife, it thoroughly mobilized my lifestyle. I can now be on the go without fearing of losing the ability to monitor my stocks thanks to MobFinance - Mobile Investor Assistant.

With just one click I can call up the latest quotes for my favorite stock counters and manage my stock portfolio right on my phone. It is all very idiot-proof and even a non-technical person like myself can use it with ease. My favorite part is the mobility it offers me.

After subscribing to RssNews- Personal Mobile Newspaper, I actually am finally getting in touch with the latest news that's making headlines. There was a time that I did not get to read the papers for a couple of years! That was because I was always on the move and did not have the luxury of a newspaper. The good news for me is that now, I am able to carry the news with me everywhere and read them at my convenience wherever I am!

0 comments:

Post a Comment