Improving Soaps.com | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Improving Soaps.com

I was asked to give an opinion to improve Soaps.com. So here goes:

Internet Explorer is my default browser. Unfortunately, it site did not display well here. I had to switch to Firefox. While some people keep saying how good Firefox is, I think that a well made website should be able to accommodate both IE and Firefox, the two browsers with the most users.

Content wise, everything is fine, but I think that labels have to be implemented for the
Soap Operas. It will definitely improve navigation and one can search for content easily without going through all the text.

Other than that, everything is well categorized but I think that they should ditch the drop down menu of the soap operas list, and just list them on the page itself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment