Going Techie With Techzoogle | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, January 15, 2007

Going Techie With Techzoogle

Those who know me know that I shy away from the high tech stuff because I get confused easily by all the jargon. However, now I can keep abreast with the latest gizmos and talk about technology with any guy, and sound like I really know my stuff thanks to Techzoogle.

Techzoogle is the only tech news resource that I read because of their user-friendliness and non-technical reporting. This is the only site that is easy for my non-techie brain!

Recently, I cleverly installed IE 7. However, I found that it's not as user-friendly for me as IE 6 and I had no way idea how to revert to IE 6 after installing IE 7. Luckily Techzoogle featured an article that was on CNet.com. CNet.com is not my everyday site! I'm glad I finally got my problem sorted out.

Also, the article Dash: The First Internet-Connected Auto Navigation Device caught my eye because coincidentally, my friend just bought a similar device and we went for a spin to try it out. It was great but compared to what was written on Dash, now we are not sure if the device was bought too soon. If he had waited a little longer, perhaps he could get Dash and enjoy the two-way internet connectivity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment