Creating Wealth For Myself | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Creating Wealth For Myself

How many of you want to have not only financial freedom but to have all the time you can have to yourself to do what you want? Well, I must admit, that is what I always dreamed of. I do not really like to sell my time to my company. The hours between 8am to 5pm from Mondays to Saturdays are all for the company and I am paid pittance.

All these may change though, with
NetWorthUSA. If it works out for me like it did for so many other people, I can finally be my own boss. I can determine what I want to achieve. The more time I put in, the more income I will reap, of course. But I will be working for myself solely, and not for the company which doesn't appreciate my efforts.

My time is my own. I really love this. Maybe I will never have to get out of bed at the ungodly hour of 6am just to rush to the office anymore. It's cold and dark and lonely out there at 6am!

I will get to create the amount of wealth I want and with integrity too, thanks to NetWorthUSA's combined three most powerful business models; network marketing, real estate investment and webucation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment