Zero Monthly Access Fee Postpaid Line | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Zero Monthly Access Fee Postpaid Line

Is there such a thing? I'm getting pretty fed up of prepaid. A friend of mine used to subscribe to such a plan during the days of Time and all that was required was for his bill to be paid by auto-debiting his credit card. He could keep his monthly bill under RM10. That's cheap, and suits my budget. All that ended when Maxis took over Time.

Will Maxis, Celcom or Digi bring back such a plan? There's no use to fight over prepaid clients while neglecting postpaid customers. Postpaid users are older people who have the moolah to spend. Prepaid users are young people with restricted spending money, and perhaps only reload RM30 every month, which is, truth be told, even more than my usage lol

Now they have family plan where calling family numbers is free, but these members share a pool of credit for calling other numbers. Hhmm I don't really like to have my usage checked by my family.

So I'm gonna sit back and watch them go to war over prepaid packages, until they come up with a postpaid line that's worth switching over to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment