Another Orlando Holiday For My Sis | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Another Orlando Holiday For My Sis

Two years ago, my sister and her boyfriend drove from Tennessee to Orlando. They had booked rooms at one of the Kissimmee hotels to be near to Disney World. They thoroughly enjoyed themselves. I could see from the photos she sent me and I also received a pair of Mickey and Minnie soft toys as souvenirs!

Next year, they will be making another trip there during their Spring Break. I was surprised that they again decided to go to Orlando, but they told me that it is such a entertaining city, the attractions are fast changing that even though they have been there two years ago, the city is not the same and they expect to have double the fun there.

This time, they will be bringing the boyfriend's parents as well. Orlando is a family-orientated city so it is easily enjoyed by people of all ages.

0 comments:

Post a Comment