Totally Enjoying Life | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Totally Enjoying Life

It's hard to believe, I know; but I'm totally enjoying what I do, except when people come and kacau me, with shitty work that I find is a waste of time to do, or doing without any headway. So I don't understand why some things have to be done.

Or when people, like that farker, come and ask me for a loan, ahhh the cheek of him.

You know how pantang I am when people ask me for money early in the money and although I am unwilling, even if I am able, to accede to requests like these, I still feel bad. It never feels good to turn people down. I am of the logic that only people who are in dire straits will do something like that and I always try to help out in any way I can, but this has gone on more frequently than I like, so I have to put my foot down.

I hate it when people spoil my day like this.

If I can help you and you know I can, and I do help you when you ask, I am more than happy to oblige. I like to touch lives once in a while.

The other day, one fellow was telling me that I am always unhappy because I do not eat Happy Meals. Ahhh the power of marketing and advertising. Imagine, a grown man believing that! hahaha

To put the record straight, no, I am not unhappy. I am only ever depressed when my monkeys are unwell.

All other things, I can overcome with time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment