Humidifier Is The Answer | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Humidifier Is The Answer

Again I experienced dry and itchy skin and sore throats. My friend told me that it's caused by low humidity and recommended me the use of a humidifier.

Knowing nothing about humidifiers, my friend gave me this URL http://www.humidifierinformation.com and told me, "
Visit the Humidifier Information site to learn everything you need to know about humidifiers.

I do not know what constitutes a good or not-so-good humidifier so the most important thing I wanted to know was the
desirable humidifier features.

Then I read on the pros and cons of a whole
house humidifier versus single room humidifiers.

Now that I am more knowledgeable of humidifiers, I only need to decide on the brand to buy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment