Streamyx SuXx Big Time Or What? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Streamyx SuXx Big Time Or What?

Earlier today, Streamyx was so crappy, I wanted to access so sites desperately but spent a few hours pressing F5 only did I manage to get the info that I wanted from those sites. It was not server problem as other people were able to access them, and it was not computer problem. Pah!

I just heard that MenJ is now a problogger. I wonder if he's using Streamyx? It's one of the most affordable broadband services in Malaysia but it's not that reliable. For me, if I were to make a living out of blogging, I'd sooner than later get blood pressure first.

If it's not the internet connection, then it's the server and what not, until I am not able to submit my assignments. Yup, it did happen before, no thanks to the snail speed of Streamyx. Better rebrand as Screamyx.

0 comments:

Post a Comment