Obsessed With Link Popularity | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Obsessed With Link Popularity

Well, my blog has been online for six months and it's still rather unknown so I went searching for ways to optimize my blog and learning to build link popularity.

And I found that I have been doing it all wrong, all these while. Is it any wonder?

Through my research, I understand that the primary methods to increase my link popularity and search engine results are by trading links with other sites and link baiting. That's why I like to write about other websites,

Currently, the best way is through blogs. Companies like Blogitive are very useful for this purpose as companies can submit mini web releases and then throw open for their pool of bloggers to write about them.

Through blogs, these companies will have many links pointing to their own site through any keyword(s) they have set and hence their link will become more popular and will achieve a higher ranking in search engines.

0 comments:

Post a Comment