Managing an Online Reputation | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Managing an Online Reputation

The internet is such a huge and confusing place and it feels like I have a piece of infomation on myself here and there, until I got myself a Repvine account.

RepVine is an online reference and reputation management site that I have full control over what information I want to be picked up by the search engines, but because all the information are all compiled in one place, the search engines do pick them up easily.

Some may question why an online reputation is important, well just take a look at these very funny videos and you will understand how an online reputation can help job seekers and freelancers, and even those who are looking for a date :-)

For jobseekers:


For freelancers:


For dating:

0 comments:

Post a Comment