No James Bond For Me | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, December 10, 2006

No James Bond For Me

A week ago, a bunch of friends invited me to watch James Bond at a local cinema. I would love to go. I heard that Daniel Craig's got a good body but too bad I had to turn them down.

Where got people watch movie at 11.30am wan? And worse, they wanted to go for breakfast together, then watch movie and after movie go for lunch together. That's like 10.30am to 3pm or so.

Why they are so free I also don't know. That's like a si lai lifestyle.

I asked my friend why choose 11.30am show? He said it's cheaper. Aiyoh...it's still RM6.50. Weekend evening show should be about RM8.

He said, next time will have another chance to watch movie together la... I dare not tell him, if he wants me to watch a movie at 11.30am, then impossible la. Even if I have no commitments or responsibilities, I hate to come out to the hot sun in the middle of the day after being in the dark and cold cinema for two hours.

So anyway, they proceeded without me. booo I guess I'll wait for the DVD to be released.

0 comments:

Post a Comment