15 Days to Christmas | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, December 10, 2006

15 Days to Christmas

OK, I'm seriously freaking out already.

Every year end I'm supposed to send out a bunch of greeting cards to our overseas counterparts and I usually have to do it by the first week of December due to the high mail volume during Christmas.

This year, I still haven't gotten down to labeling the envelopes or writing the cards. You know how bad it looks if the card reaches the recipients only AFTER receiving their cards, or worse, AFTER Christmas and the worst is AFTER New Year?

But I don't have the motivation to do it, I don't know why. I feel so lazy because I'm supposed to enclose a short letter in each card as well, and I don't even know what to write in the note without sounding insincere. I'm bad at making small talk.

I wish I can get someone to do this for me, but I can't. I always feel like everything is falling onto my shoulders and I wonder why do I work so hard when other people do not care?

Can I halt time so that I can complete my work without feeling like I'm playing catch up?

0 comments:

Post a Comment