Monkey Up For Adoption | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Monkey Up For Adoption

Aiya... give people free also no one wants.

A few days ago, he went into seizures again, three times in a row. It is always traumatic for me. I bet no one who has seen a bout of seizure will be able to forget the image captured in mind.

Every time it happens, I try to analyse the causes. Sometimes it could be fever, sometimes it could be bad food or something that caused him stress or trauma.

This time, I actually sort of expected it already. Lately, he has been afraid of lightning and thunder. He has lived for the past twelve years without fear of these but it developed recently when he was startled awake by a great thunder one day.

Since then, he has not been himself when it rains and you know how wet the weather has been for the past three weeks. So, every day, when it rains, I have a fearful monkey on my hands.

He got so worked up every day that it just builds up and this caused him to go into seizures. And for my monkey, each time he starts, he will get multiple seizures. Once, it even happened six times in a row. Three is normal. Once is a miracle.

Anyway, today during his fits, he caught the cable of my headphone between his jaws. There was no way I could pry them open without risking my fingers. He trashed around with my headphone in his mouth. After that, my headphone habis already. *sigh*

I don't know for how long more I can expose myself to such trauma myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment