The Hazards of Asbestos | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Hazards of Asbestos

When my friend was diagnosed with lung cancer, being a non-smoker, we were all shocked. So we did a lot of research online and came across the term Mesothelioma, which is cancer of the lung as a result of asbestos exposure.

All these while, I do know that asbestos is bad for health but I couldn't tell why and how it is a hazard to health.

Then I cam across asbestosnews.com and from then onwards, this is the site I get all the Mesothelioma resources.

There are of course many similar websites of Mesothelioma resources. However, what makes asbestosnews.com my primary resources is because of its uncluttered layout and easy to comprehend articles. They are not written full of jargon which a lay person like me would not understand.

This site is also kept up to date with all newly discovered incidences of Mesothelioma and law suits by victims.

It is disheartening to know that the victims will continue to suffer from cancer caused by exposure to asbestos but at least with law suits featured like this, awareness is created and hopefully, cases of Mesothelioma can be reduced, if not totally eradicated.

I think everyone should bookmark asbestosnews.com and check back regularly as a constant reminder of the hazard that asbestos causes.